The Q&A Archives: flower

Question: At your web site ask an expert above where is says ask a question on the left side there is a cluster of white flowers. I purchases these in the beginning of spring one pot of white the other of red. There was no information on this plant but is growing beautifully and I would like the name of it

Answer: Marion,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

I checked the site and was not able to tell for sure what those flowers were. They look somewhat like a verbena and somewhat like a phlox but really aren't quite fully like either one.