The Q&A Archives: Garden Planning

Question: A couple of years ago I received a very helpful e-mail through the garden club website that had some garden plan ideas for different types of gardens e.g. shade, full sun, partial sun, etc. I printed the plans up at the time and used them for my other house long before moving but unfortunately, now that I have moved, I am unable to find the hard copy that I originally printed. I also can not find any information on garden planning with diagrams like the original e-mail had. Is there anywhere in the home depot garden club site that I could access that would have the garden planning with diagrams and examples of pants to use for each garden? Your help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Answer: Nicole,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

I am not aware of anything at the Home Depot web site currently that would guide you with sample landscape designs. The following web site does link to some helpful plans:

I think that these next web sites should also be helpful to you: