The Q&A Archives: edger

Question: Where can I find an edger for my tree.

Answer: Frantz,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

Most Home Depot garden center carry both power equipment for edging the lawn and the products used to put in the ground to delineate beds from turf areas. Ask your local garden center manager about what they carry.

Thanks for the question. Best wishes for a wonderful gardening season. Please stop in again soon!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Shamrock Zinfandel"