The Q&A Archives: Where to Buy a Dripless End Valve

Question: I found the article about Jerry Gryniewiczs' seed starting technique in the February issue of National Gardening Magazine most useful. Page 65 mentions use of a dripless end valve. I have never seen one before. Where can one be purchased?

Answer: So glad you liked the article! Since Jerry works at Gardener's Supply Co., that's where he gets most of his supplies (love that employee discount!). The "dripless end valve" is pictured on pg 62 of the article - Gardener's Supply Company calls it the Fast Fill Nozzle (product #06-235). You can check their website for the item ( or call them for more information (800/863-1700). Enjoy!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Southern Comfort"