The Q&A Archives: Coupons

Question: Please my I have a garden club coupon to use tomorrow. I will be visiting the store on Clearview in the Elmwood shopping area. My boyfriend have spent thousands of dollars with you since the hurricane. His name is Kenneth Mire, and my name is Charmane LeBlanc. I'd really appreciate a coupon.
Thank you. Charmane LeBlan

Answer: Charmane,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

We at the Q&A service are set up to handle plant related questions and other gardening information. We don't have the information you requested regarding coupons. For your question you will need to contact a manager at your local Home Depot store.