The Q&A Archives: Increasing PH on my soil

Question: How can I increase PH on to the soil of my house plants that have leaves turning yellow?

Answer: Potting soil typically has peat moss, which is an acidifying agent. You can add some peat to the top of the soil, or you can feed with an acidified fertilizer such as Miracle-Gro, Peter's or Shultz's.

Best wishes with your plants.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Shamrock Zinfandel"