The Q&A Archives: Kudzo

Question: I have two acreas of land and half separated by creek. Kudzo is talking over the acrea on other side of creek and in now invading the other side. Help! How do I get rid of it?

Answer: Cathy,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

Kudzu is a serious invader. You should contact your County Extension Office to find out the range of products available for controlling it and if any local programs are in place to assist with its management. Their contact info is:

1400 Parker Road Lobby A
Conyers, GA 30094-5953
Phone: 770-785-5952

Thanks for the question. Best wishes for a wonderful gardening season. Please stop in again soon!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."