The Q&A Archives: Is it a tree?

Question: Found a tree growing in one of my gardens here in SW Florida. It has a very green trunk, yelow berries and small blueish flowers when it blooms. Do you have any idea what it is? I'm thinking of making it a centerpiece in my garden, but I know nothing about it or how big it wil get. Let me know, thanks.

Answer: Shandra,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

It may be a Chinaberry tree. Try doing a Google image search for Chinaberry to confirm. If this is not correct take a leaf and a photo of your tree to your County Extension Office to see if they can identify it with these helps in hand.