The Q&A Archives: Bug Advice

Question: Can you tell me who and how I contact someone locally or on line where I can get identification
and clarification as to what kind of bugs are infesting my plants? Thank you

Answer: I think your best source of information is the Michigan State University Cooperative Extension program. There's an office in every county staffed to help diagnose plant problems and identify insects. Here's a web address with a listing of all the state offices:

Just copy and paste the address into your browser's window and then click on your county for complete information.

Best wishes with your garden!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Shamrock Zinfandel"