The Q&A Archives: Lacking knowledge on Queen Palms

Question: My husband & I recently purchased some Queen Palms from your store..trying to get info on how big around does the trunk of the palm get??we planted all of these palms in the ground..2 of them we planted about 3ft from each that going to be a problem??that's why we were asking the approximate size we can expect on the trunk..thank you for your assistance..also we were wanting to buy a Pygmy Date to order one???????????please advise..

Answer: Becki,

We at the Q&A service are set up to handle plant related questions and other gardening information. We don't have the information you requested about wanting to order a plant. For your question you will need to contact a manager at your local Home Depot store.

Queen palms are tropical and wouldn't be able to survive the winters in your area. You may want to consider planting them in very large pots which could be move indoors with a dolly when winter arrives.