The Q&A Archives: palms tranfer

Question: i want to tranfer a palm tree in my house to diferent part of the house and with out risking loosing the palm tree and wen a palm tree get move will it loose color or will it take time to adjust to the new to new location what effect it could be visible

Answer: If all things are equal, your palm won't even notice it has been moved. By equal, I mean the same light intensity and the same temperature as where it was growing before. If there is a huge difference in these environmental conditions between the two sites, your palm may have to adjust. If so, it could look different than it does now. So, try to move it to a spot that has the same amount of light and is the same general temperature and it should be just fine.

Best wishes with your palm!