The Q&A Archives: irragation

Question: i like my lawn being green , i like making my garden in the late fall to early spring , i love growing things !!! my problem is 75% to 90% of the time i don't have the time to water my plants as often as they need to be . so i'm a do it yourself kind of person , so my question to you is what will it take or how do i go about putting in a sprinkler system myself, being HOME DEPOT is my toy store i'd want to buy all the equipment and hardware from there . so ihope you can help me. signed ,joseph henderson

Answer: Joseph,

You can purchase such equipment at Home Depot and someone in the plumbing department can assist you. I suggest you visit your local store and ask them about what you want to accomplish. We at the Q&A service are set up to handle plant related questions and other gardening information but are not experts on irrigation.

Today's site banner is by clintbrown and is called "Dicentra"