The Q&A Archives: tree disease

Question: ash tree disease

Answer: Olivia,

I'm sorry but I don't know what your question is. That is not enough information for me to go on. I suggest you take a sample to your County Extension Office and see if they can identify the problem and if necessary prescribe an appropriate remedy. Their contact information is:
Bexar County Extension Office
3355 Cherry Ridge, Ste. 212
San Antonio, TX 78230
Phone: (210) 467-6575

Thanks for the question. Please stop in again soon!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by dirtdorphins and is called "sunset on summer"