The Q&A Archives: Flower rolls

Question: Where can I buy pre-planted flower mats or rolls.? This is an item that simply rolls out on top of the ground, you water, and the flowers begin to grow and bloom. Please let me know if your store has them, if not, where can they purchased. Thank you

Answer: The pre-seeded flower garden mats are available at most Home Depot stores. Phone first to make sure your local Home Depot still has them in stock.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."