The Q&A Archives: What Kind of palm?

Question: Last year I bought I nice palm, but I never did know what kind it is. I would like to know the name because I'm having problems with it. Its leaves started to dry out. I'm treating it. Can I send a picture to somewhere, so you can identify my palm? What care does it would need? Thanks.

Answer: You didn't indicate where you live so I don't know if your palm is indoors or planted outdoors. That makes it difficult to figure out what the problem might be. Why not submit another question to this forum telling us generally where you live and whether the palm is indoors or out. Also tell us what kind of care you've been giving it, including how often you water and fertilize and anything else that might give us more background information. Armed with this, we can probably steer you in the right direction.

Today's site banner is by clintbrown and is called "Dicentra"