The Q&A Archives: what the name of this plant and where can you buy it

Question: would loveto know this plant and where you can buy it. it belonged to my mom . i miss it,

Answer: If you could describe your mom's plant, we'll try our best to figure out what is is. (If you attached a photo, we did not receive it. We are unable to accept attachments or images.)

Please send in a new Q&A form and ask again with more information. If you can tell us any details it is really helpful: for instance, if it is a tree, shrub, garden flower or houseplant; did it grow in sun or shade or indoors or did it have special care needs; overall size and shape of the plant and size/shape of the leaves; any special coloring or fall color; tell us about the flower -- size, shape, color, did it have a scent, etc -- and what season it blooms; geographic region if it is a garden plant, any other characteristic you remember.

Unfortunately based on the information in your question, sadly I can't figure it out. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful at this point.