The Q&A Archives: save a tree

Question: sorry not a question just a reply my tree is coming back to life leaves are sproting already thanks for the addional advice. Im still useing this product and I really think its helping. the [1]product's name is ferti-lome, root stimulater. analysis on this is 4-10-3 .[2 ]the other product is called SUPERthrive. they are pretty exp.[1]cost12.99 for 32oz.[2] cost the same but for the size it cost more,it's 12.99 is only 2oz. is there a sub,or would ya'll carry for a lesser cost? thanks again michael greenthomb. alitte hummer.

Answer: Michael,

There is not a substitute for the super thrive product. However you don't need to use much of it to get the effect. If you have been using it for a while I suspect it would be fine to stop now and perhaps switch over to a soluble plant foods such as miracle grow to continue to feed the plant since it has resumed fresh new growth.