The Q&A Archives: walkways or garden paths

Question: HI... I'm trying to locate a source for a faux rock pathway I want to build in my garden. I remember seeing forms to make these advertised years ago, but I can't seem to find them and have no idea what they are called.
Also.. I want to plant a ground cover which will successfully

Answer: Maria,

The forms you are speaking of are often available at local Home Depot stores. Just ask one of the managers for the 2' x 2' concrete forms for shaping concrete into brick or rock shapes.

In order to provide two more information than I can in this brief e-mail reply I'm going to refer you to the following website which offers an excellent guide on a variety of ground covers for your Georgia landscape:

Thanks for the question. Please stop in again soon!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."