The Q&A Archives: Quick snap garden hose connector/disconnector -Home Depot?

Question: Where Can I purchase (not on-line) snap garden hose connector/disconnector?

Answer: You might check with your local Home Depot store directly, or with plumbing supply stores in your area. Local landscape firms might be able to suggest a local source as well. Best of luck with your search!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."