The Q&A Archives: Need help with spring planting: if even possible in Oklahoma City/Very sunny.

Question: Will you please offer simple, inexpensive knowledge for planting perennials and groundcover in a variety of soils--clay, earth that was once part of Deep Fork River(even has river shells), dark rich soil? Irrigation is a problem in some areas but I have seeded/transplanted/topsoiled(though needs more)so now have less problems bec. I now have grass! Help! Patty

Answer: Answers to your questions are more detailed than we have space in this forum so I'll offer the following resource to you: visit the OSU website where you can download dozens of helpful gardening publications:

I'm sure you'll find enough background information and tips to help you grow a beautiful and healthy landscape.

Good luck with your project!