The Q&A Archives: Anybody Home?

Question: On Saturday I sent in 3 questions regarding pruning: 1. Fuyu persimmons; 2. mangos; 3. kiwi and have received no answer and now it is almost Wednesday. I am still interested in hearing about the necessity and proper techniques needed to maintain the health of these crops. Thank you.

Answer: Judy,

I apologize for this delayed reply to your gardening question and hope it is still helpful to you.

Your question did not include which state and city your are living in and so I can't provide specifics on plant choices and proper care for your area. If you can submit another question with those details and the fruit plant you are interested in I'll be happy to try to help.