The Q&A Archives: I found a insect which is yelowish with a size like foxtail millet and myriapod on the Alice Du Pont

Question: On my Mandevilla'Alice Du Pont'I found a lot of insects which are yellowish with the size like foxtail milleta and myriapod. I am eager to know how to kill them.

Answer: Most insecticides are pest specific so without knowing what the pest is (beetle, fly, aphid - aphids colonize and can look like one big bug), it's hard to know what to recommend in terms of control. However, here's a website with lots and lots of photos of different kinds of insects.

I hope you can find the one that's on your mandevilla. If so, write again with the name of the insect and we'll make a control recommendation.

Best wishes with your garden!