The Q&A Archives: florida gardening

Question: what are the best plants and vegtables for my location.most areas are full sun. like color. do not like to replant everyyear. have one area with large tree lots of shade . going to border it w/a square/wood 6x6 it my front yard. want lots of color what do you suggest? must be heat and drought tolerant. thanks in advance for your advice. sincerely,peggy

Answer: Peggy,

I apologize for this delayed reply to your gardening question and hope it is still helpful to you.

Your question is really many in one. In order to provide you with more information than I can fit in this e-mail reply I'll refer you to the following web sites which are very informative.

Vegetable Gardening

Perennial Flowers