The Q&A Archives: mice eating our vegetables

Question: Mice are eating our vegetables and we are unsure how to stop it. First it was tomattos that were ripe, then the green ones, then they went to other crops including eating my starts that were were on stands down to the dirt. I know they are mice because I have seen them at night, they come from some trees that line a street behind a large brick wall that runs along blvd. I would be greatful for any ideas. Thanks...........Larry

Answer: Larry,

I apologize for this delayed reply to your gardening question and hope it is still helpful to you.

Very strange indeed. I suggest you consider using some type of rodent bait stations out there in the garden. These are usually quite effective.