The Q&A Archives: How can I get a Manzanilla plant to flower?

Question: I bought a tropical Manzanilla (sp?) plant over a year ago - it flowered almost until Christmas, even in the house, but it has not flowered again. It is full and growing like a weed but no flowers - I've tried plant foods, etc. but nothing. Any suggestions?

Answer: I hope we're talking about the same plant - manzanilla is the Spanish name for Chamomile, an herb with small daisy-like flowers. If it is the same plant, it will flower best when it is in full sunshine. If you still have it indoors, you might try giving it a few hours of direct sunshine. If this is not your plant, please submit another question through this forum with the botanical name and/or more complete description of the plant so we can help you. Best wishes with your plant!