The Q&A Archives: Just moved to south Texas

Question: Just moved to the north side of New Braunfels,Texas and I was wanting to put in some shrubs in my front yard. I have no clue of what to buy or how to set it up. Do I put in ground cover or just shrubs.All so what is a good type of tree to put in?

Answer: Brian,

What you plant is really up to you but there are many great plants to choose from. It is hard to recommend plants with out knowing more about the site and what you like. Sun or shade, blooming or foliage, evergreen or deciduous, well drained soil or not, etc.

The following web site offers some great plants to consider.

If you'd like to submit more questions to the web site with some details about the planting area and type of plant you want I'd be happy to try and provide more specific help. Thanks for the question. Please stop in again soon!