Question: I have a eureka dwarf lemon tree the plant was growing ok but now the new leaves are growing different like coiled , wrinkled, and with a with liquid over that.

Answer: If there's a shiny or sticky substance on the leaves and they are wrinkled and distorted, I suspect there's an insect population. Aphids, scales and mealybugs pierce the leaves and feed on the fluids. This causes off-color, wrinkled leaves with a sticky substance called honeydew. Unfurl the affected leaves. I think you'll find insects feeding. The control depends upon the insect. If you can't identify the pest, take a few of the leaves (in a plastic bag) to your local nursery. Helpful folks there will identify the pests and provide control options.

Best wishes with your lemon tree!