The Q&A Archives: lawn

Question: How do I find a reputable lawn expert to evaluate sprinklers and lawn?

Answer: You can survey your neighbors and co-workers or check with the Better Business Bureau. You might also contact your cooperative extension office. They often will have a list of recommended landscape professionals. Here's the contact information:
Orange County
UC Cooperative Extension;
1045 Arlington Drive;
Costa Mesa, CA 92626;
Phone: (714) 708-1606;
Fax: (714) 708-2754;


« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by mcash70 and is called "Moss on a log"