The Q&A Archives: bagging leaves

Question: Im looking for a leaf scooper. it has three sides which are flat. Bottom sits on ground half way in the bag while the sides hold the bag open. Each side has handles in two places. This tool allows you to rake the leaves in the bag. When the bag is able to stay open on its own you now just use this tool like a dust pan but only for leaves. Where can I find this tool. Ive seen one but don't know where to buy. Thanks

Answer: I located the leaf scooper at Sears, Home Depot, Lowe's, Target and online (I searched "leaf scooper"). You might give your local hardware/home improvement stores a call - I'm sure they can help you!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by dirtdorphins and is called "sunset on summer"