The Q&A Archives: What herbs and vegetables I can plant this month?

Question: What herbs and vegetables I can plant this month?

Answer: One of the nice things about living in southern California is your extended gardening season. In December, you can sow seeds of:
lunarias (honesty, money plant, silver dollar plant), chard, lupines, kale, nasturtiums, leeks, pansies, bibb, buttercrunch and romaine lettuces, sweet peas,
mustards (California, Iceland and Oriental), green and bulb onions, poppies,flat-leaf parsley, verbena, peas, radishes, savoy-leafed spinaches, broccoli, cabbages, cauliflower, and horseradish.

In January, you can sow seeds of kale, leeks, lettuces, broccoli, parsley, gren and bulb onions, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, radishes, chervil, chamomile, caraway, chives, mint, marjoram, oregano, sage, thyme, and you can plant asparagus crowns.

Happy Gardening!

Today's site banner is by clintbrown and is called "Dicentra"