The Q&A Archives: Weed Barrier

Question: Do you sell a product to cover the ground of a garden 2o' x 24' and be able to plant through it and still be able to have water penetrate and keep weeds down?

Answer: What you're looking for is a weed barrier (called Weed Block). It's readily available and you can easily cut slits or X's in it wherever you want to plant. You can then just leave it as is or cover it with mulch material such as chipped bark. Either way, you'll have an attractive and weed free veggie garden. Enjoy!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Coreopsis"