The Q&A Archives: Fruit trees

Question: we have many fruit trees, apple pear, sour cherries, plums peaches regular cherries and grape arbor. They
did not do much except for the apples, abundance but small and sour. I fertilised it with H.D. products special for fruit trees. Last year abundance of everything but small and not really edible.2 trees have dark knobs, like cancer. Have sprayed 3 times with pesticide.Advise please

Answer: You seem to have many issues with your many fruit trees so I think the best advice I can give is to direct you to the Ohio State University website:

This site provides several publications on various tree fruits. I think if you read the publications you can determine just what is going on with each your trees. There is also helpful information about preventative sprays, pruning and fruit thinning.

I think these publications will answer all your questions and guide you in the right direction. Best wishes with your fruit trees!