The Q&A Archives: Expert in Hawaii

Question: How would one go about in getting the opportunity to apply for the expert in our state or area??

Answer: Most of the experts in this forum are University extension agents and horticulture instructors. If you have a degree in horticulture you can apply through your local Home Depot. As far as I know there are no openings at this time, but it doesn't hurt to ask! Best wishes with your search!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Captivating Caladiums"