The Q&A Archives: weed killer

Question: do they make a weed killer in a roll on to edge between a flower bed and the lawn. it is very windy where i live and the pump spray weed killer goes everywhere.

Answer: I am not aware of a product such as you describe but you might try using a granular pre emergent such as Preen or one with a corn gluten base. You will have to remove the grass or weeds first and then apply the pre-emergent to keep the area bare of vegetation. That's about the only product available other than the kind you use as a spray. Hope this helps!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."