The Q&A Archives: termites

Question: How do I control termites in the house and gargarge?

Answer: I'm afraid that structural termite control is beyond the scope of this gardening forum. I suggest you contact Norfolk County Cooperative Extension, 400 Main St.
Walpole, MA 02081, Phone: 508-668-9793/781-769-8355 for suggestions about controlling termite pests.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Sempervivum Henry Carrevon"