The Q&A Archives: fertilizers

Question: what are the difference between complete and balanced fertilizers

Answer: Fertilizers that have all three of the major nutrients are called Complete fertilizers. Products that are missing one or more of major nutrients are referred to as incomplete.

Fertilizers that have the same percentage of each nutrient are called Balanced. Fertilizers that have varying percentages of the major nutrients are referred to as UnBalanced. These terms don't mean much but they do give you a frame of reference when evaluating the different products on the market.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."