The Q&A Archives: I'm looking for polycarbonate panels to cover a small green house

Question: There has to be a supplier on Long Island that carries polycarbonate panels or an eqiuiv. I'm tired of replacing plastic sheeting every spring. Would also like to build a cold frame using the same materials.
Thank you for your time, Bert

Answer: About the only thing I can find in your region is Aubuchon Hardware. Here is their web site:

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by plantmanager and is called "Captivating Caladiums"