The Q&A Archives: equipment

Question: hi skip, 1. do you know if their is a piece of equipment not manually operated to dust veg. for the small gardener. 2. what else should i use to kill insects. thank you

Answer: There's a hand held pump duster that's made for dusting rose bushes. I don't know how readily available it might be, but I found one on the web:

You may have to copy and paste these web addresses into your browser.

There are also battery powered dusters available so just browse the garden center or the internet and I'm sure you'll find something appropriate.

Best wishes with your vegetable garden!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by cocoajuno and is called "Here's looking at you."