The Q&A Archives: Watering on large properties

Question: Do you offer Large Watering Cans w/ hoses attached that we could put on our tractor to water 100's of potted flowers on 2-apt. properties?

Answer: I wish there were something to offer other than filling plastic trash cans with water and installing a spigot and hose. You may have to scout the local feed stores for other types of containers. Wish I could offer more help!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Char and is called "'Diamond Head' Sunrise"