The Q&A Archives: protective screen

Question: Where can I find a screen like covering for my veggie plants in garden. I see them over flower beds created by commercial landscapters.

Answer: I think what you are looking for is Remay, or floating row cover fabric. It is available in nurseries and most garden centers. Look for rolls of white spun polyester fabric, usually sols as floating row cover. Best wishes with your veggie garden!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Coreopsis"