The Q&A Archives: holly berries

Question: I have a puppy who tries to eat the berries from my holly bush. Are these berries poisonous?

Answer: According to the ASPCA website, holly berries are mildly toxic. I would clip off any that are in reach of your puppy, just to be on the safe side.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by ge1836 and is called "Sempervivum Henry Carrevon"