The Q&A Archives: Non-hybrid Seed Sources

Question: Do you or do you know where I can obtain source for non-hybrid vegetable seeds?

Answer: You can find a variety of heritage and open-pollinated seeds through the following companies. They each have catalogs filled with information: Abundant Life Seed Foundation, P. O. Box 772, Port Townsend, WA 98368. Phone (360) 385-5660. Or, Seeds of Change, P. O. Box 15700, Santa Fe, NM 87506-5700. Phone (505) 438-8080.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Char and is called "'Diamond Head' Sunrise"