The Q&A Archives: Water Restrictor

Question: can place a restricter on the faucet which will make the water come out faster. This is part of the answer I received from you. What kind of water restrictor do I need? Can it be purchased from home depot?

Answer: You can find several types of water flow restricters for use on outdoor spigots at Home Depot. Just go to the plumbing section or irrigation section of your local store. If you cannot find the adapters or flow restrictors, an associate can direct you.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Coreopsis"