The Q&A Archives: spurge

Question: We have spurge which we can't seem to get rid of. What specific weed control other than picking should I use?

Answer: If the spurge is in your lawn, Weed-B-Gon? Weed Killer for Lawns or Bayer Advanced Southern Weed Killer for Lawns will control the weed. If it is in flower beds, you can spot treat with Round Up. This product kills all vegetation on contact so you will need to use it very carefully so it doesn't touch your desirable plants.

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Char and is called "'Diamond Head' Sunrise"