The Q&A Archives: Do You Have These Seeds?

Question: I am looking for Ostel Stermum, variety:Nairobi. I do not know if they are annual or perennial! They were growing in Dresden, Ohio at the Longaberger Basket factory and the Longaberger company did tell me what they were. They were mixed in with blue pansies and were quite attractive. They are daisy like flower with blue centers. Thank you for your help!

Answer: Could you perhaps mean Osteospermum? I don't know of a plant called "Ostel Spermum". If you think Osteospermum is what you are looking for, there are several varieties of this seed ('Giant Mixed', 'Tetra Pole Star', 'Glistening White', Salmon Queen', and 'Starshine') offered by Thompson & Morgan Seed Co. at 1-800-274-7333. They do not offer 'Nairobi' though, I wasn't successful in locating that variety.