The Q&A Archives: clover & a weed with berry

Question: I have a LOT of clover in my lawn. How can I get rid of it? Also, |I have something with lots of little green leaves and has something that looks like a tiny berry on it. How can I get rid of that? I have pulled both-and both keep coming back!

Answer: Clover is a broadleaf weed and can be controlled with Ortho's Chickweed and Clover Control. Applied at the correct dilution, this product will not harm grass but will take care of clover. Be sure to apply according to label directions. I can't identify the other weed by your description so I can't suggest a control option. You might want to dig out one of the weeds and take it to your local cooperative extension office, Master Gardener clinic, or well staffed nursery for help with id. Once you know the name of the weed you can select the right product for control. Best wishes with your lawn.