The Q&A Archives: outdoor sinks

Question: Iam Looking For a outdoor sink so I can work on my potted plants it needs to have a shelf on it so I can set the pots and all the other tools.

Answer: You may need to do a websearch for "potting bench" or "potting shed". There are kits and pre-fab benches with sinks and shelves on several sites (I just did a websearch). Once you find what you want, contact the manufacturer through their website and see where the closest retailer is located. Good luck with your project!

« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by mcash70 and is called "Moss on a log"