The Q&A Archives: Drip gardening

Question: Want a hose with feeders you can put in to make a slow drip feeding garden. I saw one once, it had a hose with lots of little tube feeders put in where the plants were located. What is this called, and where can I purchase?


« Click to go to the homepage

» Ask a question of your own

Q&A Library Searching Tips

  • When singular and plural spellings differ, as in peony and peonies, try both.
  • Search terms are not case sensitive.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Coreopsis"