The Q&A Archives: still confused

Question: I just asked a question about my perennial with tiny white flowers. The expert felt it might be a Boltonia. From photos on google I'm certain this is not it. The stems are very think and the leaves are slender and pointy. They white flowers are very very small and dainty and in clusters coming from one stem....Is there a way I can send a picture to be looked at?

Answer: Delphinium, phlox, allium, foxgloves, Gaura lindheimeri, the white flowered form of baptisia, fall blooming anemones and all common white flowering perennials. It's difficult to identify without seeing the flower. Sadly, we cannot accept photo attachments through this forum but if you can post the picture on one of the photo hosing websites (kodak, msn, flickr, etc.) and send us a link to the picture, we can visit the site. Hope this is possible - you've piqued my curiosity!