Answer: If your pines were sick before, they'll be really sick if you poured bleach around their roots. Pine trees do need acid soil but they provide that for themselves when they drop their needles. As the needles decompose, they release acidify agents into the soil, which makes the soil acidic enough to make them happy. I can only suggest you flood the soil to dilute the bleach, and hopefully leach it out of the soil. The beer won't hurt them. The alcohol will evaporate and all that will be left are some sugars and a trace of nitrogen.
You didn't describe the symptoms so I don't know what might be ailing your pine trees. They are attractive to several different insect pests and they do need to be watered regularly. Aside from that, they're reasonably easy to grow.
Q&A Library Searching Tips